blog template

October 5, 2011

Where's My Mummy?

I had a horrible realization yesterday.  I realized it was Tuesday.  It was quite late when I had this realization.  Why was it horrible?  Because it meant that today was Wednesday and the challenge at Meljen's Designs was ending and I had no idea what I was going to make for a card!  The challenge is to use a square and a circle on your card.


I used the image Mummy Bear and colored it with Prismacolor pencils.  I also used Quilted Boo which is a freebie for now.  Many of the old freebies will be going into the shop for the low price of $1, but I am not sure which ones.  If you have wanted to get some of Melissa's generous and adorable freebies, now is the time!

Card measures 4.5" x 4.5"
Spellbinder's Labels One small dies
Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles
Dew Drops from the Robin's Nest
ribbon from my stash


1 comment: