blog template

December 8, 2011

New Challenge

It is time for a new release at Meljen's Designs and with a new release that means a new challenge!  The images this week are sure to melt your heart! 


Aren't they just adorable?!  They are available in the shop now. 

The challenge this week is to use any shade of green.  I used Cozy Winter Wolf Pup for my card.


I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and blended with baby oil.  The snowflakes were cut with the Cricut Christmas cartridge.  I created stitiching with a Signo gel pen.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Rhinestones and ribbon from my stash


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Super cute! I love your design, especially the big snowflake!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love this Rae Ann, what a cutie image, and I love your snowflakes too, a great card.
PS thanks for the comment on my card, so lovely of you.

Enfys said...

Hi Rae Ann, just popped over to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas, and a happy new year
hugs
Enfys xx