blog template

January 12, 2012

Anything Goes at Meljen's Designs

It's Thursday so that means it's time for another challenge at Meljen's Designs.  The challenge this week is everyone's favorite: Anything Goes!  Just remember that the new requirement is to use a Meljen's Designs image for your project.  You can pop over to the shop and find a few freebies in addition to the Dollar Digis.  Pick up a couple of images and come play!


I used Gruffy Little Gnome and Missing You Heart for my card.  I plan to send it to my hubby, so I kept it free of frilly embellishments.  Mr. Mojo was playing hide and seek with me this week and the lack of frilly embellishments made this card difficult for me.  I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils blended with baby oil.  I used my new Tim Holtz Retractable Craft Pick to do some piercing.  A little twine and a rhinestone colored to match and the card is finished.

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Twinery cappuccino twine
rhinestone from my stash colored with copic marker


No comments: