blog template

March 17, 2014

Winner! Winner!

First, I would like to thank everyone for all of the sweet comments you left during the blog hop.  It is always so much fun to read them and I love them all!

Second, I used random.org to draw a number out of the...well...not really a hat...from the cybersphere.  Drum roll please!


The winner was comment number 32, which was an anonymous comment.  The comment was:
                 
                    ·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:·for sharing such a beautiful creation with us.
                    your creation is super cute, love your design and fab coloring!Fantastic project! 
                    I wish you many more creative years of inspiration!!Keep up the fabulous work.
                    Have a marvelous weekend.take care of yourself and stay warm.

                                  (¯`v´¯) 
                                   `*.¸.*´ 
                                  ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) 
                                 (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•sending hugs across the miles
The email address has snowbird in it, so Snowbird...you are the winner!  Lovely ASCII art in your comment too!  You will be receiving an email from me with the image attached.  Please let me know if you do not receive it.

Thanks again for all of your lovely comments.  Stop by again soon!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh,i can't believe it,i dit win.This made my day.I'm so happy now.

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:· for the cute free image i got now in my e-mail.

I do make cards for OWH and proud to do it! I am primarily a card maker.
i send all my cards to http://operationwritehome.org(cards for the Soldiers ,to write home to the love ones)
I'll definately make with this cute image cards for OWH
Wishing you a joyful day!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")sending hugs of comfort across the miles
Snowbird