blog template

June 6, 2014

New Beginnings

The Saturday challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is New Beginnings.  I couldn't come up with an idea, and then it struck me out of the blue this afternoon!  I am skidding in by the seat of my pants, but better late than never!


I used this adorable stamp by Rachelle Anne Miller called Bear Hugs.  It is a Valentine's Day stamp so I just wasn't thinking of it as a stamp for a baby card.  I think it work perfectly!  I kept the colors neutral because at the moment I don't know anyone having a baby. =P

I am going to link this up for the Krafty Guest challenge too.  You can never have too many entries...right?!

Card measures 4.25" x 5.5"
Stampin' Up! ribbon
Queen & Co Chic Charms Baby Cakes
Lace from my stash



1 comment:

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

Gorgeous! I love the coloring, so cute!

Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps has a new challenge every Wednesday and Saturday…with amazing stamp giveaways and gift cards up for grabs!
Thanks for entering and good luck!

Becky (www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com)