blog template

March 13, 2015

A Little Latte

Wow!  Two days in a row!  Hardly a record, but it's been a while. =)  One of the great things about Facebook is the groups you can join.  I have discovered so many wonderful stamp companies!  One of them is Simply Betty Stamps.  They recently had a Facebook challenge to use your favorite stamp.  Coffe Lover Bre was the first stamp that popped into my cart.  I love coffee and just had to have her!  She also came with an iced coffee version and two sentiments. =)


She is colored with Copics.  I have a distinct challenge sometimes when it comes to crafting.  My hubby is stationed in Florida and I live there with him and my main crafty stash.  However, we still have our home in Illinois and I travel back regularly.  I have some supplies at the house, but sometimes I struggle to make a card come together!  I am constantly thinking "if I just had..."  This card was created at the house, but I am pleased with how it turned out.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellbinders Fancy Tags Three
Ribbon, brads and snaps from my stash.


No comments: