blog template

October 14, 2015

Witches and Ghouls and Goblins! Oh My!

Welcome to another Crafty Gals Corner challenge!  This one may have you seeing things that go bump in the night!  The theme this week is Witches, Ghouls, Goblins.  As Halloween gets closer, you wouldn't expect anything else.  Would you?!


I used Witch and Whiskers from Sami Stamps for my project.  The stamp is colored with Copic markers.  The frame is a Silhouette cut file.  I cut the stamp using the shape from the cut file so that it would fit perfectly.  If you hadn't noticed, I used paper straws as part of my embellishments.  I wish I could take credit for this fabulous idea.  I saw it somewhere online and loved the idea.  I wish I knew who it was so I could give them credit for the inspiration!  Whoever you are...thank you!!

We have two fabulous sponsors this week.  You can click the badges to pop over and see all of their wonderful art.

Rick St. Dennis


Prize of a $12 gift certificate

and

Sami Stamps


Prize of a $12 gift certificate

I hope you will join us in our challenge!

Fresh Brewed Designs has a spider challenge.  This little witch is going to take her kitty and the spiders in her hair and visit the challenge.

Try it on Tuesday has a Halloween challenge so she is going to go hang with the other ghouls, goblins and witches at that challenge.

Melonheadz Friends has a Halloween or Harvest challenge.  She and Whiskers are going to go make some new friends.

Card measures 5" x 5"
Silhouette Oval Fancy Frames by Jamie Koay
Martha Stewart Arch Lattice border punch
Martha Stewart Drippy Goo border punch
Dill pumpkin button
Paper straws
buttons, ribbon, flower from my stash



2 comments:

chrissie said...

Terrific make with wonderful colours

Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie x

sirkkis said...

Beautiful Halloween card. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT.