blog template

March 23, 2016

April Showers

Hello everyone.  It is time for another challenge at the Crafty Gals Corner.  This week the challenge is Easter or Spring.  I don't really send cards for Easter so I chose to do a spring project for my inspiration.  I know it isn't quite April yet, but in my neck of the woods, we have had a ton of rain!  I just thought this was appropriate even though we haven't made it to April.


I used Umbrella Splash from Sami Stamps for my project this week.  She is colored with Copics and cut out using the Silhouette Cameo.  I also created the backing stitched circle with the Silhouette.  I love the stitched dies, but don't have any yet.  Luckily I can get the same look with the Silhouette.  The sentiment was also created in the Silhouette software.  I started with a cut file from the store and colored it in using the software and printed it.

We have three awesome sponsors for you this week.  You can visit the shop simply by clicking the badge below.


Prize of 5 digital images

and 


Prize of 3 digital images

and 


Prize of $12 gift certificate

I hope you will join us with a little spring or Easter inspiration!

Love to Scrap has an anything goes challenge.  This little girl is going to splash her way over to that challenge.

The Ribbon Girls have an any image with ribbon challenge.  This little girl is prepared for the rain as she makes her way over to that challenge.

Pile it On has a stitching (faux or real) challenge.  This little girl is going to play in the rain in that challenge.

Card measures 5.5" x 5"
Spellbinders Teardrop Circle dies
Dress it Up buttons
Michaels gem flower (three petals make the raindrops)
ribbon from my stash



3 comments:

Lena said...

This is such a lovely card. Beautiful colours and fun card design. Love the embellies you added for the perfect finishing touch.
I wish you and yours a very Happy and Blessed Easter!
Hugs ~ Lena, DT Sister
Lena’s Creations

Donna said...

Wow!!! Such a pretty card.
Thanks for joining in with our current any image anything goes challenge at The Ribbon Girl.
Good luck in the prize draw.
Hugs, Donna xx

Helen said...

Wonderful card - love the cheerful colours!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x