blog template

August 3, 2016

Wish

This week at the Crafty Gals Corner we would like to see your Birthday projects.  I don't ever seem to have enough birthday cards on-hand, so I love a good birthday challenge!


When we were kids, we used to blow on the dandelions and make a wish.  If you got all of the seeds off in one blow, your wish would come true!  I am sure we were responsible for seeding the entire neighborhood hoping all of our wishes would come true.  As soon as I saw Dandelion Fae from Faery Ink, it brought back that memory and I thought she would make a good birthday card.  She was colored with Copic markers and cut out using the Silhouette Cameo.

You have chances to win prizes from two fabulous sponsors this week.  Click the badges below to pop over to each shop.


Prize of 1 digital image

and


Prize of 3 digital images

So what are you waiting for?!  I know that you know someone who has a birthday!  Go get creative!

Card measures 5.5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Heart Circles dies
Momenta metal embellishment
Wink of Stella - clear
Horizon Group gem
flower and ribbon from my stash

2 comments:

Lena said...

Such a beautiful summer card. Love your story about dandelions, I did the same thing, just in a different part of the world, so I guess I too joined in the seeding of flowers :-) Love your card design, it's perfect for the very sweet faery!
May all your wishes come true!
Hugs and Blessings,
Lena
Lena’s Creations

Unknown said...

I love this monochromatic card!!! You made this image just pop by having a CAS card that is far from boring!! Its just beautiful!!