blog template

September 2, 2016

Going Greyound


Hello!  It is the beginning of the month which means it is time for a new challenge at Sami Stamps.  The theme this month is to use dots.  It is also the first Friday which also means it is time for a new release!  Sami has done it again and this release has gone to the dogs!  Grehounds that is!  Take a look at these cuties!




For my project, I used Greyhound Pals!  So adorable!


I colored these posh pups with Copic markers and cut them out with the Silhouette.  A few shaped buttons, some ribbon and done!

I hope you will join us this month for our challenge.  Just remember to use a Sami Stamps image to play along or your entry won't count.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellbinders Classic Scalloped ovals large
Buttons Galore buttons
Studio G friendship stamp
Recollections pearls
ribbon from my stash




No comments: