blog template

October 14, 2016

Eek! A Vampire!

Hello everyone!  It is my turn to provide a bit of MoonFlower inspiration.  I am in Halloween mode and just can't get enough!  I love making Halloween cards, but never send any!  Maybe I will just decorate my crafty space with them!


I colored Gina Vampire with Copics using a light grey scale for her skin.  She is undead, after all!  She has silver Wink of Stella on her belt and earrings.  I cut her out using the Silhouette.  The sentiment is also a Silhouette cut file that was printed using the software.

You can find Gina Vampire in the shop along with so many other wonderful images.  Why not pop in and take a look?

Card measures 5.5" x 5"
Silhouette Cut File - Halloween Sentiments by Jamie Cripps
The Paper Studio glitter gems
Flowers and ribbon from my stash




No comments: