blog template

October 14, 2016

Warm Wishes

Hello everyone!  It is my turn on the Rubbernecker Blog today and I am so excited about the recent new releases!  They are so awesome!


This adorable little snowman made me smile the minute I saw him!  He is Snowman with Arms and can be found in the shop.  He was colored with Copic markers.  I wanted to keep this more of a CAS card so he could shine.  I used a cloud die to make the piles of snow and doodled a stitched border.  The sentiment is a Silhouette file and was printed using the Silhouette software.

Check back in on Sunday for the team post because I have seen the gorgeous projects my teamies have come up with and you won't want to miss them!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.5"
Silhouette Cut File Warm Wishes Phrase by Kristen Magee
A Muse Studio landscape dies
A Muse Studio sequins



No comments: