blog template

November 4, 2016

Acorns in Autumn

As I sit here writing this blog post, I can hear acorns thumping on my roof.  It seems very appropriate that I chose the image I did for this month's challenge at Sami Stamps!


We are using some oldies but goodies at Sami Stamps this week and I chose Acorn in My Hand for my project.  I just thought these two were the sweetest!  I colored them with Copics and used the Silhouette to cut them out.  I could have used a die since it was a simple oval, but since I printed more on the page, I didn't want to slice it up to make it fit in the machine!  Her wings have clear Wink of Stella and a touch of silver as well.  I grabbed the silver pen and without looking started coloring!  I decided I kind of liked it and went with it!

It would be wonderful to see your projects in the challenge this month.  Just be sure to use a Sami Stamps image to play along so you will be eligible for the prizes.

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals dies
The Paper Studio gemstone flowers
Recollections gems
I Am Roses flowers
ribbon from my stash



No comments: