blog template

November 2, 2016

Anything But a Card?!

Anything but a card.  Every time I hear those words, I break out into a cold sweat!  Masculine cards are bad, but this is much, much worse.  That is our challenge to you this week at the Crafty Gals Corner...Anything But a Card...I wish you luck!


I used an empty cigar box and altered it into a lovely gift package.  I used A Gift for You from the Twiggy and Toots collection from Polkadoodles.  It was colored with Copic markers and cut out using the Silhouette.  I started decorating the box before I took a picture, but luckily, it was double sided!

This is what the box looked like when I started.  Not the best color combo, I would say.  But the rope handles were so awesome and it opens in the middle (you can see the split), so a very unique type of box.


We have three fabulous sponsors for you this week.  Click the badges to pop over and wander through the awesome products on offer.


Prize of 2 digital stamps

and


Prize of one digital image

and


Prize of a $15 gift certificate

I hope you don't have the sweats thinking about this challenge!  Good luck!

Box measures approx 3.5" x 6.5"
The Paper Studio lace (red)
Buttons Galore button
Michaels dollar bin pearls
flower and lace from my stash





1 comment:

Lena said...

Well, one would never say you had a problem with this challenge. Your gift box turned out beautifully. I know what you mean about male cards though, I normally break into a sweat too :-) Love your gift box!
Lena
xxx