blog template

November 24, 2016

'Tis the Season

Wow!  Another Thursday and this one is Thanksgiving!  I cannot believe how this year has flown by, especially since going back to work!  Our challenge at Creative Knockouts for you this week is 'Tis the Season.  Make a seasonal project to enter the challenge.  I decided to go with the holiday season and made a Christmas card.


I don't know about you but I love non-traditional Christmas colors.  Especially this color combo and I had the perfect paper pad from DCWV to do it!  It is even called 'Tis the Season!  I love the embossed touches with glitter in this stack.  I colored Maizy Elf from Digital Delights with Copic markers and cut her out using the Silhouette to pop her on my card.

Digital Delights is our sponsor this week and there are so many adorable images in the shop.  Click the badge below to check them out.

http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=7&zenid=85ns61evuqv2eg70srp2uutt83

Prize of
http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=7&zenid=85ns61evuqv2eg70srp2uutt83

What season will you create for?

Card measures 5.5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals dies
Spellbinders Classic Ovals dies
Quickutz Pine tree die
I Am Roses flower
Buttons Galore button
Michaels dollar bin pearls and wooden word
Ribbon and lace from my stash



1 comment:

Kelly Schelske said...

Rae Ann, this is so cute! Love the beautiful color combo and the gorgeous elements!

Hugs,
Kelly