blog template

December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Hello and Merry Christmas!  If you don't celebrate Christmas, then I hope you are enjoying whatever holiday you celebrate at this time of the year!  Seems strange to be in a place where it is 71 degrees on Christmas.  This is our first year celebrating down south, and I am struggling to wrap my brain around it.

If you haven't visited the Rubbernecker Blog today, you need to.  The entire design team created a special Christmas project to share today.


For my project I used Mr. Stix for my main image, but I also used Watercolor Stripes for my background.  The sentiment is May the Joys and can be found in the shop as well.  Mr. Stix was colored with Copic markers and fussy cut.  I kept the embellishments simple on this one.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday filled with love and happiness.

Vstf ,rsditrd 5.5" x 5"
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals dies
Stampin' Up! Decorative Label punch
Michaels dollar bin pearls and flower
Lace from my stash



No comments: