blog template

December 9, 2016

Seriously?!

Wow!  I can't believe it is my turn to host the Rubbernecker blog again!  Where does the time go?!  I am so not ready for Christmas!  I do have a fun winter card to share with you though.


This is the same expression I have when the weather turns cold and snowy!  Penguin was colored with Copic markers.  The white embellishments are actually push pins that I found on clearance at Target.  I just popped them off of the pin and then they were a flat-backed embellie!  I always try to watch for things that will work on a card if you just use a little creativity.  The sentiment was computer generated and truly expresses how I feel about winter!  We now live just across the border from the Florida panhandle.  It still gets chilly here, but nowhere near as cold as we have dealt with in the past!

If you haven't been yet, pop over to the blog to see what the rest of the team created this week.  You will love it!  I promise!

Card measures 4.25": x 5.5"
Spellbinders Labels 34
Spellbinders Decorative Labels 34
The Paper Studio ribbon
Threshold push pins
Buttons Galore buttons
Favorite Findings snowflake buttons
Recollections pearl (white)
Michaels dollar bin pear (red)
Flower from my stash



No comments: