blog template

January 28, 2017

Lilly Snow White

Hello everyone!  I am a little late today with my MoonFlower inspiration post!  So sorry about that!  I missed it on my calendar and forgot to schedule it ahead of time!


This is Lilly Snow White, one of the newest releases at MoonFlower Digi Stamps.  Lilly is the newest member of the MoonFlower family, and I absolutely love her sweet face!  If you look closely at her eyes, they are spectacular!  You will see more of her in the coming weeks and I know you will love what you see.  I colored Lilly Snow White similar to the Disney version using Copic markers.

Andreia has been doing some giveaways in the MoonFlower Digital Stamps group on Facebook.  If you use Facebook, pop in and join us!  You won't want to miss out on the next one!

Card measures 5.5" x 5.5"
Spellbinders Elegant Ovals dies
The paper Studio gems
I Am Roses flowers
Michaels dollar bin pearls 
Ribbon and lace from my stash



No comments: