blog template

February 17, 2017

Happiness

One of the first stamps I ever bought from Rubbernecker Stamps was the Flourish Tree.  I thought this tree had so many possibilities!  I used it not too long ago to make a winter card and I am pulling it out again to show you another way to use it.


Once I stamped the tree, I punched tiny flowers in rainbow colors.  Then I colored clear gems with Copic markers so they would match the papers I used for the flowers.  Pop a gem into the center of the corresponding flower, scatter them over the tree, and you are done!  A few embellishments and a sentiment and you are done!  The sentiment I used came from the Best Wishes set.  I cut the word "happiness" from it's phrase so I could use it alone.  That is one of the really nice things about unmounted stamps!

Don' forget Rubbernecker Stamps has a challenge now.  You can win some Rubbernecker cash to use in the store.  Just link up your project on the blog.

Don't forget to pop over to the blog tomorrow to see what's on order from my teamies!

Card measures 5.5" x 4.25"
Stampin' Up! rhinestones
The Paper Studio ribbon
Michaels dollar bin gems (black)



No comments: